Location of Barry Hall Luxury Self Catering Apartments Cape Town
Barry Hall lies in a quiet, suburban street just off trendy Sea Point’s Main Road, in Fresnaye – a fashionable suburb set on the slopes of Lion’s Head. Fresnaye lies between Sea Point and Bantry Bay with easy access to the city centre, the Atlantic beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton and the V&A Waterfront.
Sea Point’s Main Road has a wonderful collection of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants with a delightfully busy, cosmopolitan vibe. Sea Point’s promenade is particularly popular with locals, walkers, joggers and visitors and allows one superb sea views, particularly at sunset.
Getting to Barry Hall from the airport
Please follow these directions if you are coming from Cape Town International Airport. You will find that it is very easy to reach our building.
- Leave the Cape Town Airport and head towards Cape Town
- Take the N2 into Cape Town
- At Groote Schuur Hospital (on your right) make sure you are in the right-hand lanes as the road splits a little further up
- Follow signs to the city centre and V&A Waterfront along Nelson Mandela road
- Just before the city, take the Strand Street turnoff (left-hand turn)
- Continue straight along Strand Street, past the main city station and cross Adderley Street, St Georges Street and Buitengracht Street
- Strand Street then becomes High Level Road
- Stay on this road for a further 4 km
- Turn right into St Johns Road (you will see a sign of OHR SAMOYACH is on the right-hand corner)
- Turn sharp left at the first set of traffic lights, into Main Road, Sea Point
- Followed immediately by turning left into Irwinton Road
- Barry Hall is no 6 – the 1st large building on the right-hand side after parking area
If you do get lost please contact us and we will help you get back on the right route – tel +27 82 8516979